PTO CHILI LUNCH FOR THE TEACHERS
- On Friday, Feb 19, the teachers and staff at all our schools will be treated to a chili lunch, complete with all the fixings, as a token of our recognition and appreciation for all their efforts in educating our children throughout the year
- We are looking for a few people to volunteer by making a crockpot of chili or soup (your recipe of choice!) for the Luncheon on Friday, Feb. 19. The chili or soup must be dropped off (with your name and recipe ingredients on an index card or paper) by 10:45 AM at Sprague and Half Day or 9:30 AM at DW (select school below), with pick-up time TBD. If you are interested in making chili or soup but cannot drop off by that time, please contact us and we can work something out.
- Please sign-up here at http://www.signupgenius.com/go/70a0545aea92aab9-annual
- We are also needing monetary donations in order to provide all of the "trimmings" and maybe some cookies for dessert. If you are able to donate $5-10, whether or not you are also cooking, it would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you so much for helping show the fabulous D103 staff our appreciation for all that they do for our children!
- Questions? Please contact Michelle Roth, Robin Babbo or Leslie Cornell