Extra for Extracurricular (E4E) Grants
The D103 PTO is currently accepting grant requests for extra-curricular programs within the D103 school community for the 2022-2023 school year. This year the PTO has $6,000 available to offer in grants, $3000 per semester.
Proposals may be for equipment needs, start-up extra-curricular club expenses, and anything that enhances the extra-curricular lives of the children in D103. Requested funding must be broken down and detailed. While preference is given to proposals made by D103 staff that offer school-wide access to our students; parents and/or staff member sponsored students are also encouraged to submit proposals that will benefit extra-curricular program needs. Please be advised, however, that any new extracurricular club start up proposals submitted by a parent or staff-sponsored student needs prior approval by a District 103 school administrator before PTO can consider funding.
Requested funding must be detailed. The PTO Executive Committee will review requests during the school calendar year.
Applications are now being accepted for 2022/2023!
- Cricket Team - Shirts for Volunteer Coaches
- Special Olympics - Training equipment to support recent growth of this fairly new team
- Half Day School Student Council- Start-up supplies for the new Student Council Store
- Track & Field Team - State Recognition Banner
- Musical Theater - musical sound system installation
- Wrestling Team/Cheer - partial funding of a new mat for wrestling, cheer, etc.
2018-2019 E4E Grants
- Diversity Book Club - 34 copies of diverse authors and professional fees for a storyteller's visit
- Wrestling Team - wrestling uniforms and 85 lb. wrestling dummy
- Science Bowl Team - 10-player console buzzer system with hand-held buttons
- Science Bowl Team - tool box for building cars
- Science Olympiad Team - incentive items to boost team/school spirit
- World's Fair/State Fair/Musical - double-sided room divider corkboards with wheels
- Wright Club - trip to Allstate Arena for "WE Day"